If you love the classic combination of chocolate and peanut butter, you’ll love these dense, chewy cookies. A pinch of salt brings out the richness of the chocolate batter and hunks of dark chocolate Reese’s cups and tiny semisweet chocolate chips push these cookies over the edge. The best part is they couldn’t be simpler to throw together and make a delicious last minute Christmas gift.
- 1 box of devils food cake mix
- 1 stick of melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 cups mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 24 miniature dark chocolate Reese’s cups (chopped into pieces)
- Combine the cake mix, butter and egg in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and Reese’s cups.
- Scoop dough into golf ball sized balls and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 13 minutes.