These cookies are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted before. People will never be able to guess what’s in them. White cheddar popcorn gives them a hint of saltiness and crunch but it’s subtle enough that it doesn’t stand out against the sweetness of the butterscotch chips. They’re chewy, buttery and perfect for game day.
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup softened butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup crumbled White Cheddar Popcorn
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Cream butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla and mix to combine.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt and gradually add to wet mixture until just combined.
- Stir in popcorn and butterscotch chips.
- Scoop tablespoon fulls of dough onto a greased sheet tray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 13 minutes.